With the Follett® 7 Series ice machines, your workplace will have fresh, sanitary, great-tasting ice without the hassles of large bin icemakers. Both the countertop, undercounter, and freestanding models are attractive, compact—and they don’t require a drain!
What are the key features?
More Features of this system
• Only 17.5″ (445 mm) tall to conveniently fit on counters and under wall mounted cabinets
• Minimize the potential for cross-contamination, because the machines eliminate direct contact with ice
• Energy efficient—use less energy and water than ice machines of similar capacity
• Stylish design— complement their surroundings with their modern stainless steel interior and accent trim
• Antimicrobrial treatment, minimizing growth of bacteria and biofilm growth
• Refreshing, with filtration to provide great-tasting ice
Pure Water Technology provides ice systems from the respected Follett® brand, which meet the highest standards so you have the best of the best at your business.
The high-caliber filtration and purification process in our ice machines ensures you’ll get ice that’s clean and great tasting.
By properly treating the water used in the ice-making process, scaling and maintenance is minimized, maximizing up time.
Whether you choose a hands-free or ice bin solution, you’ll be impressed with the flavor of the ice and the reliability of our state-of-the-art systems.
Pure Water Technology rental programs give you more contract flexibility and an “all service included” option never before available in this market.
For more information on how a Pure Water Technology ice system can benefit your company, contact us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and show you how our systems work!
Our factory-trained technicians will install any ice-making equipment that we sell to ensure long-lasting reliability. All ice dispensed by our icemaking equipment goes through a water purification system to ensure the highest possible ice quality.
Heavy-Duty Ice Machines With Antimicrobial Product Protection
Ice Machines Built To Handle Your Large Volume Ice Needs
State-of-the-art reverse osmosis purification system gives you clean and fresh drinking water
Ice production up to 125 lbs per day with 7 lbs of storage